The Hilltop Hideaway cabin sits on five private acres in the heart of the beautiful Hocking Hills. Just minutes from the state park and attractions, our cabin offers a convenient central location away from all the traffic. During the summer months, you can cool off in the new private in ground swimming pool, which gets sun all day long. Relax in the six person hot tub once it cools off. We pride ourselves in providing all the comforts of home in a secluded setting.
There is a sitting area upstairs with a 32 inch flat screen TV and full bathroom. On the main level, you will find another living room with a 50 inch TV, fully equipped kitchen, dining room and one more full bathroom. We provide DishTV, WiFi and cabin phone with free long distance. .
The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, gas stove top, dishwasher, double oven, microwave, coffee maker and all the utensils needed.
Hilltop Hideaway has three private bedrooms. The master has a king bed with a full bathroom. The other two bedrooms have queen beds.
The game room is located in a separate building just steps from the cabin and is furnished with an eight foot slate pool table, air hockey, foosball and dart board. There is also a refrigerator and half bath
We look forward to having you as our guests at Hilltop Hideaway. For more information or reservations, please call Alan at 740-380-1119.
- Pet friendly
- Three private bedrooms-2 queen beds, master bedroom with king
- Three full bathrooms
- Six person hot tub
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker and small appliances
- Gas grill
- Cabin phone with free long distance calls in the US
- Game room with 8 foot slate pool table, air hockey, foosball and darts
- 50 inch and 32 inch flat screen TVs with DVD and DishTV
- Linens, towels, and paper products
- Gas log fireplace
- Private in ground swimming pool (Memorial Day-Labor Day)
- Gas heat and central air
- Ample parking adjacent to cabin
- Fire ring
- Books, board games, puzzles
- Close to all attractions
Click Here to check availability for more dates
||$699 per night
||$599 per night
||$449 per night
||$349 per night
||$299 per night
||$249 per night
|(based on 6 person occupancy|
|plus 6% lodging tax on total booking|
- Maximum of 6 guests
- Two night minimum on all bookings
- Three night minimum on holiday bookings
- Holidays charged at "in season" weekend rates
- Thursday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday stays will be charged at weekend rates
- In season rates apply December 22 through January 1 and Valentine's week
- Must be 21 years of age to book
- Well mannered, housebroken dogs welcome. Please notify us of any dogs you are planning to bring at the time of booking.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking
- A credit card is required for all deposits.
- Full balance is due the week before arrival.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash, cashier's check or money order
- No personal checks will be accepted
- Check in time 4:00 PM. Check out time 11:00 AM
- There is a $50 cancellation fee on all reservations.
- No refund of deposit within 14 days prior to your arrival.
- No rescheduling within 14 days prior to your arrival.
- No refunds after occupancy.
- No refunds for early departures.
- You will be responsible for the total balance due if you do not cancel your reservation.
- No refunds for inclement weather.
- No refunds due to power outages.
- During the winter months we do get some snow and ice storms. A four wheel drive vehicle is recommended.
Cabin and Property Rules
- No hunting or use of firearms or fireworks on property.
- No camping on property.
- No smoking inside the cabin or hot tub.
- You may smoke outside provided that you keep the grounds free of litter and cigarette butts.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is limited to people of legal age.
- Illegal drug use or engaging in other illegal activity is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate dismissal from the property without refund.
- Unauthorized visitors or parties will result in immediate dismissal from the property without refund.
- No refunds or adjustments will be made because of equipment or appliance failure. We will make repairs as quickly as possible.