The Hilltop Hideaway cabin sits on five private acres in the heart of the beautiful Hocking Hills. Just minutes from the state park and attractions, our cabin offers a convenient central location away from all the traffic. During the summer months, you can cool off in the private in ground swimming pool, which gets sun all day long. Relax in the hot tub once it cools off. We pride ourselves in providing all the comforts of home in a secluded setting.
Our property features 3 separate buildings that each have their own sleeping quarters. The main cabin has 3 private bedrooms with two queens and a king bed. The bunk house has two twins, and a bunk bed with a full on bottom and twin bed on top. The game room has 3 bedrooms with 5 queen beds. The seasonal rates are reflected for a certain amount of guest, any extra guest beyond the rate guest amount is an extra guest fee.
- Pet Friendly
- Availability of beds based on number of guests for reservation. 1 King, 7 Queens, 1 Full, 3 Twins:
- 4 Full Bathrooms
- Hot tub
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker and small appliances
- Additional Kitchen with full size refrigerator and sink
- Gas grill, propane provided
- Cabin phone with free long distance calls in the US
- Game Room building with pool table, Foosball and Wii system
- 4 Flat Screen TV's with Roku, Dish TV and Direct TV
- Linens, towels, paper products
- Private in ground pool (Open Memorial Day- Labor Day)
- Gas Heat and Central Air
- Laundry Facility (Laundry Soap not provided)
- Ample parking adjacent to cabin
- Fire Ring with chairs
- Books, Board games, puzzles
- Wedding Venue and ceremony stage located on property for addition add on
- Close to all attractions
Pool SeasonMemorial Day - September
$799 / night / 6 guests
$699 / night / 6 guests
In SeasonMar-May & Oct-Nov
$449 / night / 4 guests
$199 / night / 2 guests
$299 / night / 4 guests
$149 / night / 2 guests
Additional guests $35 / night
- Maximum of 21 Guest
- Two night minimum on all reservations
- Three night minimum on Holiday reservations
- Holiday charged at "In Season Weekend Rates"
- Thursday- Friday and Saturday- Sunday will be charged weekend rates
- Must be 21 years of age to book and be present during the reservation time
- Well mannered, house broken dogs welcome. Additional $30.00 per pet/night
- 50% deposit is required at the time of booking
- Full balance due seven days prior to your arrival date
- A credit card is required for all deposits
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Check in Time 04:00 PM, Check out Time 11:00 AM
- There is a $100.00 Cancellation fee on all reservations
- No refund of deposit within 30 days prior to your arrival date
- No rescheduling
- No refunds after occupancy or early departure
- Guest is responsible for the total balance if not cancelled within 30 days prior to arrival date
- No Refund for inclement weather or power outages.
- During the winter months we do get snow and ice storms. A four wheel or all wheel drive is recommended.
- No refund of deposits for Wedding or use of banquet hall reservations.
- No Hunting, use of firearms or fireworks on property
- No Smoking inside all buildings on property. A fee of $250.00 will be applied if the rule is broken
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is limited to people of legal age.
- Illegal drug use or engaging in other illegal activity is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate dismissal from property without a refund
- Unauthorized visitors or parties will result in immediate dismissal from property without refund
- No refunds or adjustments will be made because of equipment or appliance failure. We will make repairs as quickly as possible.
- Any damages to furniture, appliances or extra amenities will lead to charge of exact replacement.
- Excessive cleaning caused will be charged a $200 cleaning fee.
Hot Tub Rules
- Shower before entering, no drinking, eating or smoking inside the hot tub.
- No pets and unsupervized small children inside the hot tub.
Great atmosphere and beautiful place to stay. The hot tub is very nice . I will definitely be returning soon .
Had a great time! Will be booking here again. Wifi could use some improvement, but who wants internet with all there is to do nearby?.
Awesome place to stay. So much space and things to do at the cabin. Would definitely stay again.